Six Things to Know about #NAILE20
In some way everything looks normal at the Kentucky Exposition Center right now. It’s November and the exhibit halls are filled with thousands of animals, the best of the best, competing on green shavings. However, due to COVID-19 restrictions, there are a lot of changes to this year’s show.
Here are six things you need to know about #NAILE20.
- Wear a mask – While inside the building everyone is required to wear a mask at all times.
- Check-in at Lot V – Everyone attending NAILE must check-in across from the main gate to sign their COVID-19 waiver and submit their contract tracing information.
- Use Gate One – Only the main entrance on Phillips Lane will be open during the show.
- Camping restrictions – Only dairy exhibitors are allowed to camp in the barns.
- Limited Attendance – We understand everyone wants to see the animals and cheer on their favorite exhibitors. However, this year only a limited number of people are allowed in the building during the show. Each exhibitor will get a certain number of wristbands based on the number and type of livestock they’re exhibiting.
- Livestream – Experience the show online at https://www.showbarnflix.com/watch-live.
For a full list of changes, visit https://livestockexpo.org/images/Documents/NAILEShowInfo20updated.pdf.